The Village At South Park

atlrvr

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

Ok so since the Southpark Mall thread is filled with ideas for what new stores will locate in NM wing, I would like to know what is or could go at the Village at Southpark. Is it going to be strictly luxury and highend like Phillips Place or a mix like Southpark mall or places like North Hills in Raleigh? I would think mainly upscale and high end as a result of the huge rents expected for the condos.

Ok so since the Southpark Mall thread is filled with ideas for what new stores will locate in NM wing, I would like to know what is or could go at the Village at Southpark. Is it going to be strictly luxury and highend like Phillips Place or a mix like Southpark mall or places like North Hills in Raleigh? I would think mainly upscale and high end as a result of the huge rents expected for the condos.
I'd imagine there will be a mix of medium to high end, with more high end national than medium.

by high end national, do you mean brand name. What if some of the stores at Southpark relocated there? Would that ever happen? that may leave room for more upscale items. Just a dream though.

Yeah, definately brand name. There could be some shifting of mall stores, but i'm not sure what would go where.

• 1 month later...

I agree, and I love telling the urban legend to people about the guy who tried to ski down it, visitors I have always love that story. Its very much so a conversation piece, and one of the more unique churches in Charlotte, with exception of the big pink church, that you can see from miles and miles away.

haha I told this story a few months ago

just a quick note about the church . . . my boss shared with me that as a teenager he and a couple of friends slid down the church and were arrested (the cop cuffed them and put them in the cruiser and drove them to each of their houses).

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived