2006 Meet Up's

GRGridGirl

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Both andy112129 and prankster have expressed an interest in having another one. I'm about to get much busier at work, so I can't plan it, but I can help (and will try and make it). The last one was great at Founders. We could try Gardella's or Cottage Bar this time (or maybe another spot?). There were about 10 of us last time, so expect a few more this time. :thumbsup:

I wonder if any local developers have any buildings of interest we can go through :whistling:

Both andy112129 and prankster have expressed an interest in having another one. I'm about to get much busier at work, so I can't plan it, but I can help (and will try and make it). The last one was great at Founders. We could try Gardella's or Cottage Bar this time (or maybe another spot?). There were about 10 of us last time, so expect a few more this time. :thumbsup:

I wonder if any local developers have any buildings of interest we can go through :whistling:

Any of those locations would be fine with me. Hopefully I can make it to the next one. :thumbsup:

If you're looking for places I might be able to arrange something someplace with some sort of UP.org deal or something.. if you're interested...

:whistling:

If you're looking for places I might be able to arrange something someplace with some sort of UP.org deal or something.. if you're interested...

:whistling:

If I'm thinking what you're thinking, good idea. Maybe either of the upper levels are available :thumbsup: .

i have a pasture that will be availible on wed. nights. angus free. i can set up my podcasting station under a precast plank left over from a nearby job site. i have my bigfoot researcher meetings out there under flashlight on tuesdays if anyone in intrested. fyi its byob

i have a pasture that will be availible on wed. nights. angus free. i can set up my podcasting station under a precast plank left over from a nearby job site. i have my bigfoot researcher meetings out there under flashlight on tuesdays if anyone in intrested. fyi its byob

I sure hope you attend our next gathering. :D

I sure hope attend our next gathering. :D
Yeah, I definitely want to see the guy behind mrknowitall. :) I looked for you in Zoolander recently, but I must've missed it.

Touring a developer's project from here would be a great idea if we could put something together. :thumbsup:

I'm a pretty big fan of the new Graydon's Crossing near Plainfield and Leonard. Nice English beer and grub. Same owner as Logan's Alley and Cambridge House. Maybe combine it with a tour of the new development in the old Water Treatment Plant (right down the street). Anyone know any of the guys at DeVries Construction well enough to ask for a walk through?

I'm a pretty big fan of the new Graydon's Crossing near Plainfield and Leonard. Nice English beer and grub. Same owner as Logan's Alley and Cambridge House. Maybe combine it with a tour of the new development in the old Water Treatment Plant (right down the street). Anyone know any of the guys at DeVries Construction well enough to ask for a walk through?

Do they have "true" English sausages on the menu at Graydon's Crossing? I can't find them in the US. They have a unique taste of their own. Not spicy.

That's weird, I posted pics of both of those places today :huh: Or is that where you got the idea? They hosted the AIA - Grand Valley there at the Monroe Plant last Fall. I'll bet someone affiliated with AIA could make it happen :whistling:

Do they have "true" English sausages on the menu at Graydon's Crossing? I can't find them in the US. They have a unique taste of their own. Not spicy.

They do have a plate with some cheeses, Irish Bacon and "Bangers". Are those English Sausages?

They do have a plate with some cheeses, Irish Bacon and "Bangers". Are those English Sausages?

"Bangers" are English sausages! Next time I'm in GR I will look up this place and see if thier sausages taste like the real thing. Thanks for the info "bwindi25"!

Well I do not see going through 212-216 Grandville Ave as being a problem. I would be happy to arrange a time for us to go through the first floor retail renovation. We are finishing up on the exterior store fronts next week. The building is beginning to take shape. I would love to join the next meeting. Name the time and place and I will be there. I will nestle ERic into coming out to play as well.

Latah,

Get a time to tour... I would love to see this facility!!!

Archived