Congratulations to the Madison!

northernbizzkit1

Congratulations to the Madison Hotel! It was one of two hotels in the state (other was Blackberry Farm in Walland) to be named by Travel+Leisure as one of the best 500 hotels in the world! I checked out its score and it was beating quite a few Ritz Carltons across the country...could we see a 5-star rating for this hotel in the near future? Let's hope! I stayed there once, and it deserves the rating...excellent service, excellent rooms, and excellent views! I personally think that it a better rooftop view than the Peabody.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congratulations to the Madison Hotel! It was one of two hotels in the state (other was Blackberry Farm in Walland) to be named by Travel+Leisure as one of the best 500 hotels in the world! I checked out its score and it was beating quite a few Ritz Carltons across the country...could we see a 5-star rating for this hotel in the near future? Let's hope! I stayed there once, and it deserves the rating...excellent service, excellent rooms, and excellent views! I personally think that it a better rooftop view than the Peabody.

Saw that in the memphis Business Journal. I knew that it was considered to be a major player in the Memphis Hotel scene, but I did not know prior to the mention that it had recieved a AAA 4 diamond award or that it would have been among the 500 best hotels in the world.

By the way, where is Blackberry Farm?

Saw that in the memphis Business Journal. I knew that it was considered to be a major player in the Memphis Hotel scene, but I did not know prior to the mention that it had recieved a AAA 4 diamond award or that it would have been among the 500 best hotels in the world.

By the way, where is Blackberry Farm?

It's near Townsend, right next to the Smoky Mountains.

Archived