Hotel Indigo Nashville

memphian

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Doesn't appear much different than the existing building. The new signage will be nice not to mention the increase in activity. I think this is a good idea. That building, even tho' spiffed up on the outside, was pretty tragic inside. The Indigo sign will look good on West End. I like the name, anyway. Very cool. Thanks mem.

I drove by the other day and noticed the big construction dumpsters outside on 18th. Evidently work has began and they are probably going to have to gut the interior.

You should drive inside its parking garage. The place is a mess with all the old fixtures and stuff sitting out along the inside wall. Crews are ripping everything out of the building it would seem.

I agree DP. Whenever I travel up to Nash, I try to get on West End and it's always a tough ticket. Such demand in that corridor, and yet Palmer couldn't land a badge for his parcel?! (this is where I would put an emoticon scratching his head if there was one). Oh well, :unsure: .

I agree. I think this hotel will serve the market well. As a side note... the Embassy Suites on Broadway and 18th has just changed management. It used to be managed by the Hampton Inn division of Hilton Hotels Corp. which is why it was always so pooryl staffed. The new management should come in and bring the service levels up to the market standard. You just cannot run a full-service hotel as a Hampton Inn on West End. LOL

Archived