Greenville Wi-Fi Hotspots

RestedTraveler

Yea, the whole ballpark has Wi-Fi, but the 500 Club has one thing the rest of the ballpark doesn't...a couple of power outlets. :lol: I guess I can blame it on the sucky standard-issue laptop that my company issued me, but the display is HORRIBLE in bright situations without an AC Adapter plugged in (and even when it is plugged in). :blink:

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yea, the whole ballpark has Wi-Fi
I could be wrong (yes, it happened once before actually), but the wireless video camera that they use needs Wi-Fi access, so they've got the whole stadium -- at least anywhere they might want to televise from -- set up for Wi-Fi.

• 1 month later...

Can somebody verify the following? I heard the new Bark Park / Dog Park was going to be Wi-Fi. This would be so cool, to let your dog play and be able to sit on bench and work, in the park. I had not heard this before, and was skeptical of the person telling me. Can someone verify?

Archived