NFL Draft

AceMentor

The NFL Draft is nearing and the Titans are in need of some leader. Whom May they draft, given they have the #3 pick, or trade down?

I'm saying that the Titans are gonna need somone like Jay cutler or Matt Leinhart. Leinhart is Ranked 2 and cutler is 11 but will go higher post-senior bowl and he knows how to play with the little talent he has around him.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm hoping Vince Young changes his mind and decides to go to the NFL. If he's in the mix, then I think we could get Leinart....I'd really be excited if it were Young but don't think he would last past the second pick. In my opinion it's time to draft a top quarterback. Does anyone know exactly which pick the Titans have?

i'd like to see either two things happen. we get vince young (which there is a stong possibility because leinart is still considered the #1 q.b. in the draft) or we get leinart and trade him for a pick. vince young is actually mentored by steve mcnair which could really help out in the future should mcnair decide to stay for another year or two. but then there is also offensive coordinator norm chow, who coached leinart at usc. so what i'm hoping to see is reggie bush go 1st to the texans, matt leinart go 2nd to the saints and vince young go 3rd to the titans.

i'd like to see either two things happen. we get vince young (which there is a stong possibility because leinart is still considered the #1 q.b. in the draft) or we get leinart and trade him for a pick. vince young is actually mentored by steve mcnair which could really help out in the future should mcnair decide to stay for another year or two. but then there is also offensive coordinator norm chow, who coached leinart at usc. so what i'm hoping to see is reggie bush go 1st to the texans, matt leinart go 2nd to the saints and vince young go 3rd to the titans.

A couple of days ago I read an article on the web by a NFL draft expert that predicted the first three picks to go exactly that way. If that happens, I'm ecstatic! I think Vince Young will become a star in the NFL.

Not to be a pessimist, but predictions have gone wrong in the past. We prob shouldn't be saying we got vince young so easily 'until the fat lady sings'. We may not end up with any of those if we're unlucky :( . But I'm sure the Titans will end up well.

Please, please , no negative vibes. Call me superstitious, but negative vibes just might cause us not to get one of those three. As a Titans season ticket holder, I'm ready for the Titans to begin the rebuilding process, and one of these three would be the cornerstone of that effort.

Archived