The Boardwalk Condominiums

GRDadof3

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes. Soundproofing is VERY important. In one place I lived not too long ago, there was a defective wall in my bedroom. My next-door neighbor's girlfriend just refused to take off her shoes (on a tile floor). Clack clack clack. Back and forth. In and out. I just couldn't believe this woman. It was the strangest thing. Sounded like she was right in my bedroom.

Spooky. (And annoying.)

I'm not attacking you, so don't take it that way, but have you been by there to look at the models? They had quite a few at one time. There was a nice mix of standard and upgraded and there was always someone there to answer questions about dues and the like. I think going there might be your best bet. Then you can decide if you need stainless and granite vs. white and Formica. Also, there is place on their website that discusses the dues and what they cover as well as upgrades. http://www.boardwalkgr.com/

Archived