Urban Planet Meet Up, Take 2!

DaiDreamer5

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its about 3:30... I don't know how anyone looks, what anyone is wearing... bascially nothing to look for here. I'd feel like a fool if I walked around and spoke to everyone so I'm thinking about leaving. I'm sorry if this puts anyone in an akward position... but I can't sit still long... I've got to be doing something. So I'm going to go out and look at the Tallahassee Center site where the crews are now removing our crane.

I was downtown until 4:30... showed up at 3:00 prompt... I saw many people but I didn't recognize anyone, and no one recognized me after all that time so I left. It was terrible waiting all that time.

I'm so sorry! :cry: I had ride issues and wasn't able to get down there till 3:45. I looked around real quick but decided it would be silly to go around and ask each table if they were with urban planet. :(

The plan was I was going to get there around 2:50 and grab a table and put up a sign, but my boyfriend took too long to get ready. Next time (if there is a next time :( ) I'll take the bus.

Sounds good. Maybe next time it might be a good thing to indicate what we may be wearing... or maybe we should have buttons or name badges on or something. I was so afriad there may have been people there who were with the group but I wouldn't recognize them because very few of us have shown our faces.

Archived