Arkansas Roll Call

mcheiss

It is indeed in the southwest corner of the state. To be precise, 45 minutes north of Texarkana, 15 minutes east of the Oklahoma line, 7 miles south of DeQueen. Population 939ish, including all the outlying farms. Small town, big hearts.

Thanks for the info. Probably a lot different than most places in california. Although there are some less populated areas of that state. Just a bit harder to find compared to Arkansas. :D

It is indeed in the southwest corner of the state. To be precise, 45 minutes north of Texarkana, 15 minutes east of the Oklahoma line, 7 miles south of DeQueen. Population 939ish, including all the outlying farms. Small town, big hearts.

I've been through Horatio. Nice to meet you, and you only live a couple hours north of me. I've got so many friends in Texarkana, and my heart will always be there since that's where my wife is from. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone. My name is RyanA. I am from Keo, AR, but I am currently in school at ASU-Jonesboro. As a guest and reading everything you guys talk about I found these blogs very interesting in this group. It's a place where you can speak your mind and rep your city. But, I would like to add that the Delta is next to grow in Arkansas. Just wait and see.

Hello everyone. My name is RyanA. I am from Keo, AR, but I am currently in school at ASU-Jonesboro. As a guest and reading everything you guys talk about I found these blogs very interesting in this group. It's a place where you can speak your mind and rep your city. But, I would like to add that the Delta is next to grow in Arkansas. Just wait and see.

Welcome to the forum RyanA. Isn't Keo near the Toltec Mounds? I know everyone hopes your right about the delta.

Edited by Mith242

Welcome to the forum RyanA. Isn't Keo near the Toltec Mounds? I know everyone hope's your right about the delta.

I am involved in a program called "Lifting Up the Delta." And we see a future for the Delta region including Mississippi, Louisiana, and of course Arkansas. And yes Keo is about 4 miles from the mounds. Keo is home to the famous Morris Antiques, Charlotte's Eats and Sweets, and other great stores.