Arkansas Roll Call

mcheiss

Hello, I'm Arkansas Student. I come in somewhere in the 30's as well.

I currently reside in Fayetteville and, as you might have guessed, I'm a student @ the UA. To be more precise, I'm a grad student working on my Master of Public Admin, concentration in Community Development.

Prior to Fayetteville, I lived in Conway for 6 years working on my undergrad (also in Public Admin) @ UCA.

I spent the first 18 years of my life in Mountain View, AR, and I still consider that my home town. I love that part of the state, but there isn't a whole lot going on there. No great growth like in NWA, no real crisis like the Delta, 2 hours from the LR metro..... it's just kinda there. But it's a lovely vacation spot.

A friend of mine turned me on to this forum, but I don't think he posts -- just reads. I'm happy to be here though!

Welcome to the forum RyanA. Isn't Keo near the Toltec Mounds? I know everyone hopes your right about the delta.

Toltec Mounds State Park is right by Keo. Keo is most famous for a antique dealership called Morris Antiques that is composed of several large warehouses and has many items in the six figure range but Toltec Mounds is nearby and worth a trip if you're in the hood.

Sadly, there's a subdivision going up a few blocks away from the state park. It's kind of bothersome to me.

• 1 month later...

I live in Conway, Ar attending UCA. orginally from Jessieville outside of Hot Springs Village. Im a very long time reader and i just started posting a couple weeks ago and i think this is probably my 3rd or 4th post. Next year im going to start on my Masters in Urban Planning and hopefully ill be able to get on of these inside jobs where i can tell you guys whats going on. I love this site and I LOVE Arkansas!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 9 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...