New Renaissance owners to add second tower

doormanpoet

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A tall Peabody would be nice. I could be okay with 40-50 story tower connected to a new convention center - as long as the building matched the style of Downtown. I remember deeing a rendering of the proposed Peaboday for the Thermal Site.... it looked more like it should be on some plantation than in a downtown setting.

A tall Peabody would be nice. I could be okay with 40-50 story tower connected to a new convention center - as long as the building matched the style of Downtown. I remember deeing a rendering of the proposed Peaboday for the Thermal Site.... it looked more like it should be on some plantation than in a downtown setting.

I too would like to see a 40 to 50 story hotel built in Nashville. If the new convention center is built to over 1,000,000 sq ft, think a hotel of that magnitude could easily be supported, even if the Renaissannce adds a second tower as well. Can you imagine what the skyline would look like with those two new hotels, as well as the Signature Tower, the Encore, and finished Viridian Tower would look like. Well, the thought of that just brings a big smile to my face. I can't wait to see what Nashville looks like in 2010!

Archived