Little Rock Restaurants

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rogers seems to get restraunts first, but I think Little Rock would be a better business location due to the fact that Rogers is in a dry county. Some of the finer restraunts, especially Italian and Seafood just aren't the same without good wine or beer. Are all these restaraunts opening up there on expectations that the county will go wet?

Rogers seems to get restraunts first, but I think Little Rock would be a better business location due to the fact that Rogers is in a dry county. Some of the finer restraunts, especially Italian and Seafood just aren't the same without good wine or beer. Are all these restaraunts opening up there on expectations that the county will go wet?

I do agree Little Rock would be a good location for one. But all the restaurants are doing fine in Benton County. Benton County is probably the wettest dry county. They just have to have you sign up for a membership for you to be able to be served drinks. That gets it around the alcohol issue. Although I think it's a bigger issue with the new Granite City that opened. It's a microbrewery/restaurant popular in the midwest. Because of the dry county issue they can't brew anything themselves. They apparently aren't even allowed to bring in stuff that is brewed in their other locations. I've heard that Conway's been getting around the dry issue as well but that there's been some people making an issue of that recently.

• 3 months later...

Does anybody know if Ruth's Chris is still coming to LR? They, like many other restaurants, have been in NWA for a while with intent on expanding to LR but nothing has come to fruition recently.

Does the success of these restaurants in NWA have any effect on whether or not they expand to LR?

Does anybody know if Ruth's Chris is still coming to LR? They, like many other restaurants, have been in NWA for a while with intent on expanding to LR but nothing has come to fruition recently.

Does the success of these restaurants in NWA have any effect on whether or not they expand to LR?

Apork answered most of your questions (yes, its coming), but to clarify your statement, Ruth Chris in NWA has only been open for a month or two. Also, for whatever reason, the franchise owner stated that it was their original intent to open the Rogers location before Tulsa or Little Rock.

Archived