411 Broadway

barakat

Does anyone know anything about this real estate transaction (from today's City Paper)? I believe this is the former furniture store buliding that Bud Adams bought a few years ago. Also wondering about the significance of the name 'Tower 411'. I doubt any sort of 'tower' would ever be built in the 400 block of broadway for obvious reasons.

411 Broadway, Nashville, 37203, Budmark Investments LLC to Tower 411 Broadway LLC, $3,000,000

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It may be just unloading this property for a nice little profit. They bought the property a couple of years ago for somewhere between 900,000 and a million. If it is the Harley Holt furniture building, that is.

It will be hard for anyone to put anything on this lot other than the building that is currently there because I think everything on Broadway is in a historic zone.

• 5 weeks later...

Archived