Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

barakat

411 Broadway

8 posts in this topic

Does anyone know anything about this real estate transaction (from today's City Paper)? I believe this is the former furniture store buliding that Bud Adams bought a few years ago. Also wondering about the significance of the name 'Tower 411'. I doubt any sort of 'tower' would ever be built in the 400 block of broadway for obvious reasons.

411 Broadway, Nashville, 37203, Budmark Investments LLC to Tower 411 Broadway LLC, $3,000,000

It may be just unloading this property for a nice little profit. They bought the property a couple of years ago for somewhere between 900,000 and a million. If it is the Harley Holt furniture building, that is.

It will be hard for anyone to put anything on this lot other than the building that is currently there because I think everything on Broadway is in a historic zone.

Sullivans Steak House and Kansas City Steak Houses are adding locations in downtown Nashville, maybe one is going there.

I sawthat one but from the quality of the web site anf the location of the existing sites I do not think it is on point. Thanks for looking.

I think maybe that these are going to be franchised and the ones on that site are run by that hotel group. I will keep on looking.

411 Broadway is not the old Harley Holt store, that location is now an Italian restaurant named Casabona. Also, I have heard that Sullivan's steakhouse is going to go in the space where Seanachie's used to be.