Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PBJ

Jobs

55 posts in this topic

Some may not want this outted so you can keep quiet if you REALLY want :ph34r:

BUT I was curious with all the new members, and all the "inside" information, what does everyone do to make money? (i'm sure MrKnowItAll is 007 or something :D )

Me:

Intel Server Engineer at Haworth by day

Bartender at McFadden's by night on the weekend

I'm a modern-day Viking: Pillage the land and ovecrowd schools for a living :P J/K

I'm a modern-day Viking: Pillage the land and ovecrowd schools for a living :P J/K

levittownsmall5th.jpg

Personally, I'm a jack of all trades, master of none......well maybe one or two...

levittownsmall5th.jpg

Personally, I'm a jack of all trades, master of none......well maybe one or two...

:rofl: Yeah, that's about it. I know what a lot of you do, even mrknowitall :ph34r: Because I truly "know it all" mwuuuuhahahahhahaha!!

ahem, sorry go ahead.

:rofl: Yeah, that's about it. I know what a lot of you do, even mrknowitall :ph34r: Because I truly "know it all" mwuuuuhahahahhahaha!!

ahem, sorry go ahead.

This thread is not going as I wanted.. but sorta how I expected :rolleyes::lol:

Since I am in high school I am a bagger at Kroger right now but I will be a cop someday.

BTW: nerd%20inside.bmp. Heh. :lol:

I will admit I was pretty excited to see our new SAN finally arrived at work with its 40 TB of delicious storage space for us to use.. :shok:

Don't you mean drool.gif

On top of our already 30 or 40TB.. mmmm delicious space..

think of the photo album I could store there :blink::D

On top of our already 30 or 40TB.. mmmm delicious space..

think of the photo album I could store there :blink::D

think of all the p...

nm...

I'm a server at Logans Roadhouse in the burbs!!!! :) but I leave for Europe for ?good? in 4 weeks. :yahoo:

but I leave for Europe for ?good? in 4 weeks. :yahoo:

:huh: Have fun?

i shouldn't of said for good for at the very least 3 months...... I love GR, but i need some change...been here for 24 years.

think of all the p...

nm...

We do a good job of making sure that doesn't get in.. although users THINK they're very sneaky.. but we're sneakier :ph34r:

back to the topic at hand..

i shouldn't of said for good for at the very least 3 months...... I love GR, but i need some change...been here for 24 years.

So uhm.. what are you doing there exactly? School, work, sitting around twiddling your thumbs? :huh:

We do a good job of making sure that doesn't get in.. although users THINK they're very sneaky.. but we're sneakier :ph34r:

back to the topic at hand..

So uhm.. what are you doing there exactly? School, work, sitting around twiddling your thumbs? :huh:

Backpacking? Beware the moors :ph34r:

I'll never feel the mood to change venues, Grand Rapids is just God's way of saying this is home.

I'll never feel the mood to change venues, Grand Rapids is just God's way of saying this is home.

Hmmm.. but which QDI location :D:ph34r:

that made me hungry..

Im pretty much interchangable... Pick your location, look for the tall red head - and scream, "Hey, theres Rizzo!"

professional procrastinator and amateur writer. i'd rather be an amateur procrastinator and professional writer. check with me in a year and see what i say.