Jobs

PBJ

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm a medical student... but photography is my hobby (Picture Mich-- do you or someone you know need a wedding assistant this summer??) and Zenstyle... if you're serious, that's an awesome job! Do you have website... I have two rambunctious cats who needs sitting from time to time....

"Zenstyle...... Do you have website... I have two rambunctious cats who needs sitting from time to time...."

Thanks for asking, Soleil9. No website planned as of yet. Today I'm meeting with a photographer to "shoot" a few of my clients to go into my brochure. Yes, I "do" cats also!

"Zenstyle...... Do you have website... I have two rambunctious cats who needs sitting from time to time...."

Thanks for asking, Soleil9. No website planned as of yet. Today I'm meeting with a photographer to "shoot" a few of my clients to go into my brochure. Yes, I "do" cats also!

How do you expect repeat business if you shoot your clients? :rofl: Sorry, still a little silly from last night. :alc:

City planner by training. Working my way back to it; presently handling real estate management for A Wireless Telephone Company. [Working on 28th St. Hateithateithate! I miss downtown!!]

And... I call contra dances on weekends, and I do bicycle planning-related projects.

Archived