107 W College

thetoolman

Does anyone have the info on the project underway on W College Ave between Paradigm and Gov Club? It used to be Gordo's and The Grove, but has been gutted by Ram construction with no indication of who is planning to occupy the space.

Sorry if I missed this elsewhere on the forum, could not find it in the directory of developments, or by search.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone have the info on the project underway on W College Ave between Paradigm and Gov Club? It used to be Gordo's and The Grove, but has been gutted by Ram construction with no indication of who is planning to occupy the space.

Sorry if I missed this elsewhere on the forum, could not find it in the directory of developments, or by search.

I love the way you formatted the thread thetoolman! It put a big smile on my face.

Governor's Club

DSCF2407.jpg

We've mentioned this project in the past. As far as I know this is an expansion remodel project for the Governor's Club. They are adding a cigar bar, and a few more seats. I'm not sure if this new segment will be open to the public, as I know access to the club is very tight. It might be worth looking into.

Old Gordo's

DS2_0087.jpg

On College, the Gordo's building has been under renovation for quite some time. I thought for a while they would reopen after the work is finished. But I've also heard the Club plans to take over that space. I'll have to dig for info on that.

i hope the governor's club doesn't take over the old gordo's space! that would be a waste in my opinion... i hope it ends up being a classy/funky bar type place... or a little restaurant... college/adams needs some more things in that area to give it MORE LIFE.

by the way, not necessarily related to this but, what's up with Cool Beanz? Is it closing or are they adding on? thanks!

Archived