Innovate building

gs3

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Innovate is a business branding and strategies company. They have quite an impressive concept, and a fabulous location in one of Greenville's architectural treasures. :shades:

Skyliner: That's actually Brains on Fire, one of the tenants of the Innovate Building, along with the Greenville Journal and the Fletcher Group.

One tenant that wasn't mentioned is the Acadia Design Centre. This is a great downtown location for such a nice shop. ;)

It's VERY nice. I noticed it for the first time one evening a few weeks back when I was standing in the middle of Camperdown Way photographing the Hampton Inn construction progress.

This is the design center for the new urbanist village that will going up on the 185 connector. Here is the Acadia website:

http://www.acadiasc.com/village.php

Looks like a great development! :thumbsup:

Wow, I like that. Maybe this will really jump start more growth on that corridor and increase ridership on the Southern Connector. Has this begun?

I sure wish that the City would Annex this property. This is the type of things that Greenville needs to do to grow...

This is the design center for the new urbanist village that will going up on the 185 connector. Here is the Acadia website:

http://www.acadiasc.com/village.php

Looks like a great development! :thumbsup:

That bright flash y'all saw in the Northern Sky was the lightbulb going on over my head after having finally put 2 and 2 together to arrive at 4. :silly:

Thanks for the clue, gsupstate! :lol:

Archived