Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

muchswatch

Some random Detroit and Windsor pics I took today

Allan    0

Nice pics :).

Chilly, isn't it?

It sure is! I was outside walking around for 5 hours. That wind was brutal. And not to mention that it was only like 8 degrees out.

Allan    0

I was walking around talking to people about a millage my community is trying to pass to build some new schools for the massive influx of people that are moving in. I got to be on the news too :).

Allan    0

Great pic I just love your pics. Allan if you can get me a copy of you being on the news ;)

I'll call them today & ask. They probably won't let me have a copy, but it's worth a try. *wonders why he didn't record the news on saturday*

muchswatch    0

I was walking around talking to people about a millage my community is trying to pass to build some new schools for the massive influx of people that are moving in. I got to be on the news too :).

Really? hehe...I wanna watch. :P

muchswatch    0

Excellant pics as usual Muchwatch. For a second, I thought the Space Shuttle had moved to Detroit. :P

BTW, do you use a tripod to take those photos?

Thansk. :)

Yes, I used tripod

Allan    0

It would be hard to take night photos like that without a tripod. It can be done, and I've tried it before, but it's so much easier with the tripod.

muchswatch    0

It would be hard to take night photos like that without a tripod. It can be done, and I've tried it before, but it's so much easier with the tripod.

No way for me to take a night shot without a tripod, cause I use long-expo. :)