What's your city's best condo tower design?

UrbanAtl

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ Tony is that one in Grand Rapids or Toyko??

it's actually in neither... yet. this is a CGI model that a firm has designed and proposed as a replacement for the planned New Tokyo Tower. Don't let the picture fool you. The trees make it look shorter than it really is.

As well as being a rotating observation tower, the camper section will also contain 52 pop-out "luxury condos".

PS: I really like that Baton Rouge design.

it's actually in neither... yet. this is a CGI model that a firm has designed and proposed as a replacement for the planned New Tokyo Tower. Don't let the picture fool you. The trees make it look shorter than it really is.

As well as being a ratating observation tower, the camper section will also contain 52 pop-out "luxury condos".

PS: I really like that Baton Rouge design.

:rofl:

In my own town, a new development, West Broad Village is on its way up. Its a $1 billion, 114 acre, mixed use community.

WBV_4.jpg

WBV_3.jpg

WBV_5.jpg

WBV_2.jpg

WBV_1.jpg

An excerpt just from the Residential sections.

Residential:

- 880 homes well be built with an average of 7.8 units per acre.

- 90 Brownstone Townhomes units.

- 250 condominiums.

- 150 Single family homes bult by Eagle Construction of VA.

- 250 single family homes to be built by Ryan Homes.

- 144 to 160 condos to be built above village center by Unicorp.

For more info. the link is in my signature.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

An announcement was made today (11/3/06) that Little Rock is getting another condo tower in the downtown River Market area. It will be 19 stories tall with 152 units and retail space on the ground floor. This is part of a block-wide development known as River Market Place- an $80 million dollar development, which includes the River Market Tower, a new 8-story hotel, and 5,000 sq ft of retail space.

dscf3430qp7.jpg

This new development will be situated right next door to the nearly completed 300 Third Tower.

dscf3398jp5.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Archived