Saying Goodbye to Charity Hospital

NCB

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still hold on to the faint hope that something can be done with the building. It would make a great hotel or condominium complex- if they can get rid of the bacteria. I hope that an attempt will be made at saving the shell of the building.

Aren't they going to build a new hospital? I seem to remember talk of this pre-Katrina when Nagin and Jindal were talking about drawing more medical research into NOLA...

Kinda like the talk of them building a new City Hall... don't hold your breath.

Aren't they going to build a new hospital? I seem to remember talk of this pre-Katrina when Nagin and Jindal were talking about drawing more medical research into NOLA...

Like TSmith said, dont hold your breath on that one. Alot reamins to be seen and done before a new major hospital in the city could happen. Though I surely hope they do end up being able to build a new hostpital in the city.

Archived