• Announcements

• Neo

WARNING!   07/26/16

By reading or participating in the Coffee House forum, you are acknowledging that some topics may be highly controversial in nature. While we make every attempt to ensure that no one and no groups are offended as a result of discussions contained within, we unfortunately can make no guarantees. Participate in threads contained within this forum at your own risk.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

voyager12

Charlotte Slogans

Atlanta recently rebranded and perhaps we should shelve "Queen City" for awhile. How does "Charlotte its so Dilbert!" sound? What are your suggestions?

Thank you for supplying the link Southernyank. I remember before moving here seeing a commerce touting "Charlotte USA". A ballerina dancing in a circle that became a globe or something. That seems to have been dropped. How about "Charlotte where business,beauty, and the best future comes together'" I kind of like it!

"commercial"

Atlanta recently rebranded and perhaps we should shelve "Queen City" for awhile. How does "Charlotte its so Dilbert!" sound? What are your suggestions?

"Queen City" is Charlotte's nickname, not its motto. I don't think that Charlotte should start a "rebranding" campaign. Besides the fact that it would obviously be a case of imitating Atlanta, I don't think half of Charlotte's population knows its current motto (and that's being generous).