Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TSmith

New Orleans downtown occupancy climbs to 89%

6 posts in this topic

This is a very interesting article. Lots of good signs for downtown. Occupancy rate is up to 89%...one of the highest of any southern city. For comparison, Atlanta's downtown occupancy is 70%.

Here's the article

^That is very interesting!

Has anyone seen any projections for how the downtown occupancy rate may fluctuate in the coming months and years? I think that would be interesting to see.

Not the best in the South East but still great numbers. Charlotte's is only at 6% vacancy (Class A is at 4.6%).

It's interesting that they plan on taking a few of those towers and making them residential.

Not the best in the South East but still great numbers. Charlotte's is only at 6% vacancy (Class A is at 4.6%).

It's interesting that they plan on taking a few of those towers and making them residential.

Yep, I got that wrong... should have said "one of the highest occupancy rates". Too bad I can't edit the title.

Yep, I got that wrong... should have said "one of the highest occupancy rates". Too bad I can't edit the title.

If you select "full edit" for your first post, it should allow you to change the title. :)

According to the T-P, the individual buildings with the largest occupancy gains in New Orleans are;

• 909 Poydras 14% increase

• 1515 Poydras 11% increase

• 1555 Pydras 5% increase