other mid to high rise buildings

fromdust

first i want to say that there are a few more buildings but when i went to get the pics developed at wal-mart they screwed up the film. so the others will have to wait until this weekend ( i hope).

this is the oil center which is on northwest expressway.

newpics38.jpg

this is some medical building that is a few blocks from st anthonys.

newpics32.jpg

this is the tiffany apartment and the new york life building on northwest expressway.

newpics22.jpg

i forget what this is called, but i belive it is off brookline and nw 50.

newpics21.jpg

here are some triplets that are off northwest expressway.

newpics20.jpg

this is founders tower, it has the states only revolving restaurant on the top floor. it is a few blocks off of northwest expressway.

newpics19.jpg

this is the marriott which is on nw expwy and is also a stones throw from the founders tower.

newpics18.jpg

newpics17.jpg

this is lakeview towers apts. this is near founders tower.

newpics16.jpg

this is a hotel which used to be an oil building. as you can see it is in front of the founders tower. on nw expwy.

newpics15.jpg

this is a shot from the staples parking lot.

newpics39.jpg

like i said i'll have more photos soon. damn you wal-mart :angry:

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really these are some painfully ugly buildings. Midtown OKC is really in need of just about anything. How about a flamethrower?

You didn't include the only interesting building in midtown IMO, the black tower on NW Expressway near Penn Square mall? What is that called? That's kind of cool.

Really these are some painfully ugly buildings. Midtown OKC is really in need of just about anything. How about a flamethrower?

You didn't include the only interesting building in midtown IMO, the black tower on NW Expressway near Penn Square mall? What is that called? That's kind of cool.

the tulsa guy comes out and says we need a flamethrower. 'preciate it, really.

and like i said i had some pics of other buildings, including the one you think is black, but wal mart ate the film. i was busy this weekend but i hope i will be able to go out and get pictures. i'll retake a pic of the black building. its valliance bank by the way.

the tulsa guy comes out and says we need a flamethrower. 'preciate it, really.

and like i said i had some pics of other buildings, including the one you think is black, but wal mart ate the film. i was busy this weekend but i hope i will be able to go out and get pictures. i'll retake a pic of the black building. its valliance bank by the way.

hey, these are your photos, most people are going to post flattering photos, the best you put up was a bland mid-eighties marriott hotel.

• 1 month later...

Archived