Super Bowl XL & Auto Show

GRGridGirl

Yippee!! Tell that to the 384 people who were murdered in 2005. By the way, the murder rate went up last year from 366 in '04. And I'm sure part of the reason homicides have gone down in general over the years is at least partially due to population decreases.

You might not be a victim, but it sure is hard to open a business in the crossfire.

384 homicides are not better than 713 or 685? Using your logic, talk about the Detroit homicide problem to the 19 murder victim

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You could also ask people who left Portland or San Francisco or Detroit why they didn't like it and they might tell you that it was "too liberal." That experiment (I assume thats what you're talking about), while interesting, isn't really valid for much of anything except entertainment.

Sorry we are getting... :offtopic:

Actually I am playing the Devils advocate to show how people can look down negatively on your area just as people from your area can look down negatively at other area's....like Detroit. They have negatives....true...but let those without sin caste the first stone....meaning no one should be throwing.

Archived