New Condos in East Memphis

memphismike

Has anyone else heard about the 2 condo projects in the works in East Memphis? There's one at the Racquet Club and one by IP's headquarters. I know the one at the Racquet Club is under construction. However, as for the Grandview Memphis, which is online at www.grandviewmemphis.com, nothing else has been done.

I'm assuming the Grandview project will really take off soon with all of those IP exec's moving here from Connecticut.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember that a couple of years ago a much taller dvelopment was proposed for the raquet Club area. I really wish that could have been completed. I believe the area's residents didn't want such a tall building. Thats so funny to me because right there you have two very tall towers - why not add to it?

I got a response back from the developer of the Grandview...

Thanks for the inquiry and sorry for taking so long to get back to you.

We are proceeding with taking purchase contracts for the Grandview. As soon as we obtain a few more we will begin the construction. Hopefully that will be in June of this year with completion 18 months hence.

I really appreciate your good wishes. We too want to see this building completed, since I plan to live there.

Sincerely, Terry Dan

I got a response back from the developer of the Grandview...

Thanks for the inquiry and sorry for taking so long to get back to you.

We are proceeding with taking purchase contracts for the Grandview. As soon as we obtain a few more we will begin the construction. Hopefully that will be in June of this year with completion 18 months hence.

I really appreciate your good wishes. We too want to see this building completed, since I plan to live there.

Sincerely, Terry Dan

Ha! I went to CBHS with Terry Dan. He was a year ahead of me, and played fullback.

Think he'd give me a discount? :lol:

Archived