ACC sports talk

NcSc74

Yeah, I would say they start three guards, although Bennerman can play the small forward position. People say State runs the "Princeton" offense, but this year i'd say they've changed the offense to a little faster tempo. State won't be able to stop Reddick, but they may be able to slow him down. I like the matchup of Shelden Williams vs. Cedric Simmons. Should be fun to watch...

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had a hard time deciding who I was going to support when I moved to Durham last summer. Locals are predominately Duke fans, but I've only had bad experiences with Duke people so far. While I enjoy JJ Reddick, I'm a bit turned off by most everything Duke. It seems very (and I don't mean to offend anyone here) "elitist".

I guess I just enjoy the rivalry and they hype. I'm more of an NBA fan anyways. The only college team I ever really rooted for was Texas Western in "Glory Road" (good flick - definitely check it out).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived