401 Hall St SW

GRDadof3

I've been meaning to get some photos of this old Steelcase factory that Delta Properties is renovating next to 131. It's shaping up pretty nicely:

84866315_b60fad4451_b.jpg

84866312_cce582b9b5_b.jpg

84866313_009dd73442_b.jpg

84866314_cdf7cc372b_b.jpg

The long one-story portion looks really cool inside.

Now if they'd just renovate some of the other properties they have on the SW side, we'd be all set :good:

http://www.delta-space.com/properties/401hall/401hall.asp

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It looks a lot better than I thought it would. I was totally against renovating the single story building, thought they should have tore it down. After seeing the end result, glad they didn't. Too bad they couldn't have made the numbers work for artist's lofts, their original concept. Thanks for the update.

Not bad. Usually Delta Properties does a crapty job on their rehabs. Look at 820 Monroe or (for gawd's sake), the Delta Plex...

Is it mixed use?

Joe

Nope, couldn't make the numbers work with residential. I always wondered what exactly that phrase meant, or if it is just a catch phrase to use when plans fall through.

• 1 month later...

Archived