PHF Research Park

fromdust

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the foundation sits on 27 acres with 5 buildings. currently it houses 21 companies.

interstates 35, 40, and 235 are located less than a mile from the park.

here are the tenants at the research park.

Advancia Professional. technical services company, provides technical staffing personnel to government and private sectors

Analytical Research Laboratories. Forensics analysis and consulting company also involved with drug product formulation development

BLA is dedicated to the special needs of the emerging life sciences company. Combining skills in corporate, venture capital and intellectual property law with industry experience and awareness, BLA offers counsel and advice critical to achieving the business objectives of the growing biotech company

Children's Medical Research Institute. Fund-raising corporation that supports medical research to benefit children

Cutanix. Develops dermatological products for better skin care

Cytovance is a new company founded to provide contract GMP manufacturing, support, and strategic services for clinical and early commercial supplies of therapeutic products derived from mammalian cell culture, beginning operations in 2005.

DNA Solutions. Providing quality products and services for DNA testing, forensics, and research and development

Genzyme. World leader in development of therapeutic products and diagnostic products and services

Hyalose. Produces a variety of biomedical polymers and sugars for use with various surgeries

i2E. turns innovation into enterprise by managing programs such as the Oklahoma Technology Commercialization Center and the OCAST Technology Business Finance Program who aid innovators, researchers and entrepreneurs with business development services that take new technologies from concept to market.

Inion. Dedicated to developing and manufacturing biomaterial-based medical devices

Inoveon. Detects and monitors diseases affecting the eye, specifically diabetic retinopathy

InterGenetics. A cancer profiling company that genetically identifies an individual's risk for developing cancer over their lifetime

Labcorp One. of the largest pathology companies in the country, assists patients, physicians and health plans in diagnosing and undertanding disease

Lipid and Lipoprotein Laboratory Research. activities centered around the chemistry, metabolism and pathophysiology of human plasma lipoproteins

Nexus Media Offering print, new media, technology services and manages the Research Park Conference Center

Nomadics Develops new advanced sensors used to detect land mines and which can also be applied to the medical industry

Oklahoma Blood Institute Provides safe and high-quality blood, services and health programs to 91 Oklahoma hospitals

The Oklahoma Center for the Advancement of Science and Technology is Oklahoma's only agency focusing solely on technology and its development, transfer, commercialization and impact on Oklahoma's state's economy

Oklahoma Health Center Foundation A forum representing the mission interest of 28 institutions and organizations at the OHC

Oklahoma Medical Research Foundation Private medical research company with a primary focus on cardiovascular, cancer and aging research

Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education Operates OneNet, the state's information and telecommunications network for education and government

Oklahoma University Health Sciences Center Wet laboratory space of university biomedical research

OneNet Oklahoma's telecommunications and high-speed Internet provider for state government and education

Presbyterian Health Foundation Supports medical research in Oklahoma to save and enhance human life

Pure Protein A life sciences biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery of new targets to prevent and treat infectious disease and cancer

RiGEN Riley Genomics, Inc. uses a microarray-based gene expression profiling platform and bioinformatics tools to provide contract research for pharmaceutical development and "next generation" clinical diagnostic and prognostic gene expression profile-based assays. RiGEN performs genome-scale screens that identify the molecular-basis of pathogenesis and therapeutic response.

the foundation sits on 27 acres with 5 buildings. currently it houses 21 companies.

interstates 35, 40, and 235 are located less than a mile from the park.

here are the tenants at the research park.

Advancia Professional. technical services company, provides technical staffing personnel to government and private sectors

Analytical Research Laboratories. Forensics analysis and consulting company also involved with drug product formulation development

BLA is dedicated to the special needs of the emerging life sciences company. Combining skills in corporate, venture capital and intellectual property law with industry experience and awareness, BLA offers counsel and advice critical to achieving the business objectives of the growing biotech company

Children's Medical Research Institute. Fund-raising corporation that supports medical research to benefit children

Cutanix. Develops dermatological products for better skin care

Cytovance is a new company founded to provide contract GMP manufacturing, support, and strategic services for clinical and early commercial supplies of therapeutic products derived from mammalian cell culture, beginning operations in 2005.

DNA Solutions. Providing quality products and services for DNA testing, forensics, and research and development

Genzyme. World leader in development of therapeutic products and diagnostic products and services

Hyalose. Produces a variety of biomedical polymers and sugars for use with various surgeries

i2E. turns innovation into enterprise by managing programs such as the Oklahoma Technology Commercialization Center and the OCAST Technology Business Finance Program who aid innovators, researchers and entrepreneurs with business development services that take new technologies from concept to market.

Inion. Dedicated to developing and manufacturing biomaterial-based medical devices

Inoveon. Detects and monitors diseases affecting the eye, specifically diabetic retinopathy

InterGenetics. A cancer profiling company that genetically identifies an individual's risk for developing cancer over their lifetime

Labcorp One. of the largest pathology companies in the country, assists patients, physicians and health plans in diagnosing and undertanding disease

Lipid and Lipoprotein Laboratory Research. activities centered around the chemistry, metabolism and pathophysiology of human plasma lipoproteins

Nexus Media Offering print, new media, technology services and manages the Research Park Conference Center

Nomadics. Develops new advanced sensors used to detect land mines and which can also be applied to the medical industry

Oklahoma Blood Institute. Provides safe and high-quality blood, services and health programs to 91 Oklahoma hospitals

The Oklahoma Center for the Advancement of Science and Technology is Oklahoma's only agency focusing solely on technology and its development, transfer, commercialization and impact on Oklahoma's state's economy

Oklahoma Health Center Foundation. A forum representing the mission interest of 28 institutions and organizations at the OHC

Oklahoma Medical Research Foundation. Private medical research company with a primary focus on cardiovascular, cancer and aging research

Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education. Operates OneNet, the state's information and telecommunications network for education and government

Oklahoma University Health Sciences Center. Wet laboratory space of university biomedical research

OneNet. Oklahoma's telecommunications and high-speed Internet provider for state government and education

Presbyterian Health Foundation. Supports medical research in Oklahoma to save and enhance human life

Pure Protein. A life sciences biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery of new targets to prevent and treat infectious disease and cancer

RiGEN Riley Genomics, Inc. uses a microarray-based gene expression profiling platform and bioinformatics tools to provide contract research for pharmaceutical development and "next generation" clinical diagnostic and prognostic gene expression profile-based assays. RiGEN performs genome-scale screens that identify the molecular-basis of pathogenesis and therapeutic response.

Rural Enterprises of Oklahoma, Inc., A non-profit economic development organization focused on business financing and business incubators. REI has diversified its services over the years to include, a down payment and closing cost assistance program for rural homebuyers, an equipment program for small manufacturers, international trade assistance, manufacturers assistance and a Rural Women

Thanks for the pics, fromdust. Just to clarify, the OMRF is the Oklahoma Medical Research Foundation and is in a different location a few blocks away. It is very much linked to what is going on at PHF Research Park. Many of the small companies there were started up as offshoots of different research projects at OMRF, as well as OU Medical Center. That whole area makes up the very large Oklahoma Health Center, along with the former University, Presbyterian, and Children's Hospitals, the VA Medical Center, OU's medical and dental schools, the Red Cross, the Oklahoma Blood Institute, Dean McGee Eye Institute, Oklahoma City Clinic, the OMRF, and Presbyterian Health Foundation Research Park.

Thanks for the pics, fromdust. Just to clarify, the OMRF is the Oklahoma Medical Research Foundation and is in a different location a few blocks away. It is very much linked to what is going on at PHF Research Park. Many of the small companies there were started up as offshoots of different research projects at OMRF, as well as OU Medical Center. That whole area makes up the very large Oklahoma Health Center, along with the former University, Presbyterian, and Children's Hospitals, the VA Medical Center, OU's medical and dental schools, the Red Cross, the Oklahoma Blood Institute, Dean McGee Eye Institute, Oklahoma City Clinic, the OMRF, and Presbyterian Health Foundation Research Park.

i know, but by the time i realized what i had done i had posted the new topic. i couldnt go back and change the title, unless someone knows how to do that.

i know, but by the time i realized what i had done i had posted the new topic. i couldnt go back and change the title, unless someone knows how to do that.

Sorry. I wasn't trying to call you an idiot or anything. I figured you knew, I just wanted to clarify for out-of-towners and also show how BIG this area is.

Archived