Posting

cityslicker

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I believe Terra Firma ask this question a while back, but please forgive me for asking again! I would like to add photos or attachments, but do not know how. IF anyone could quickly give me the 5 second version of doing so , this would be greatly appreciated.

best,

There's a little icon above the window where you're posting of a tree. Click that and then enter the URL of the picture that you want to attach. If the picture is not online already you can upload it to a picture hosting sight like imageshack or any number of free sites that will host pictures. You could also just use http://www.terrafirmaprop.com/ and host it there ;).

The other option is to use the message boards attachment feature. After you make your post, before you click 'Add Reply.' use the file attachment feature which is just above the 'add reply' option. just use the browse button to find the pic on your machine, then click 'Add This Attachment.' This method is not as nice, but works fine.

youve gotta be a "members+" to do that I think. 100 posts or more. EDIT: only 10? ok, nevermind. :P

Correct. One has to have 100 good posts here and they are promoted to members+. At that point you get 20M (I think) of free web hosting space. This is when your name turns green on the active users listing at the bottom of the main forum page.

Sorry cityslicker, so much for the 5 second version. :P It's actually a little more complicated. If you want, I or a couple of others can host the images for you. That's probably the best way to go.

Thanks guys!!! I just wanted to post the ads that were on both the North/South sides of the Grandville Buildings... I am trying to keep up with all of the postings and will try and contribute as time goes on.

Thanks,

Cityslicker:

If they are .jpg files on your hard-drive, you can email them to ******* and I can host them for you. I'm anxious to see what you have :)

My camera is being returned from the manufacture later this week. I wanted to post a few pictures of Grandville Ave, and old ads that were painted on the building before we painted over them. They were faded and we need to make room for current tenants needs ect.

best,

Archived