Richmond off-topic postings

Cotuit

I drove by there around noon today and was trying to figure out what was going on. I saw dozens of people gathered at the plaza, so I figured it was some sort of demonstration. Although it seemed an odd place for a demonstration since no one could see them.

I've read very little of this in the Richmond press, but CRIME 360, an A&E episodic reality show airs Thursday nights at 10PM. The series is split between the Cleveland and Richmond Homicide Divisions going about the business of solving murder cases. IMO, it is one of the better series in this genre and Richmond's detectives come off very favorably. Also, there have been many interesting views of the city.

I don't know whether tonight's program will feature Richmond or Cleveland (they do frequent re-runs of episodes, though I believe tonight's is a new one.)

Chck it out.

I've heard about the show but I always forget to tune in. One of my co-workers who is majoring in criminal justice loves shows like that and she says the show makes us look slow. One of these days I'll catch it.

I've heard about the show but I always forget to tune in. One of my co-workers who is majoring in criminal justice loves shows like that and she says the show makes us look slow. One of these days I'll catch it.

She also probably watches law and order which distorts the time frame of true criminal work exponentially. I have caught a few shows myself and I would say it portrays the city in a favorable light and also shows that the system is working (look at the four-fold increase in arrest to murders committed ratio this past year as opposed to say 2000's).

I hope the citizens of Henrico are smart enough to see through his game of lies. I'm sure Richmond County also gets taxes going to Richmond City and they have not sought to rename themselves. It's just another way Hazelett can say Henrico is superior, doesn't need Richmond and can stand on its own.

I wish the bears would find him.

They don't know if it was the same bear... there were multiple bear sightings and one bear can't be everywhere and so far so fast from other places. Well of course there were those two big black dogs... so does this mean they finally caught Black Dog?

They don't know if it was the same bear... there were multiple bear sightings and one bear can't be everywhere and so far so fast from other places. Well of course there were those two big black dogs... so does this mean they finally caught Black Dog?

That last I saw, Wilder was somewhere in City Hall chasing his tail.