58 minutes ago, Child2021 said:

Bing maps @blopp1234

20230110_142108.jpg

20230110_141240.jpg

20230110_141238.jpg

20230110_135451.jpg

20230110_135357.jpg

20230109_200222.jpg

@Child2021-- these are GREAT!! Thanks SO much for taking and posting these! With your permission, I'm going to republish the CoStar pix over on the CoStar thread, with citation.

QUESTION: where (what development) is the first picture?

Edited by I miss RVA

Just now, Child2021 said:

@I miss RVA Bakery Lofts.

Oh WOW!! So that concrete wall is already part of the new building?

Okay - I'm going to republish -- with citation -- that one over on the Shockoe Bottom thread with the other mentions of the Bakery Lofts.

WOW - you are AWESOME!! Thanks SO much for taking and posting these!

Soo about that post on here late last night… I was having a really rough evening. My apologies on that one. Have been really on edge lately with life and have been getting scared to drive now. I have had so many people almost hit me at a really high speed. Have honestly been fearing for my life everywhere I go.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Downtowner said:

Soo about that post on here late last night… I was having a really rough evening. My apologies on that one. Have been really on edge lately with life and have been getting scared to drive now. I have had so many people almost hit me at a really high speed. Have honestly been fearing for my life everywhere I go.

No worries, mate! Very sorry for all the difficulties you've been experiencing. Hoping and praying things will level out and get a lot better for you and your family! :tw_smile:

Stay strong, brother!

• Like 3

2 hours ago, I miss RVA said:

No worries, mate! Very sorry for all the difficulties you've been experiencing. Hoping and praying things will level out and get a lot better for you and your family! :tw_smile:

Stay strong, brother!

Thank you things actually got better today for me so I’m happy with how today went. 

• Like 4

Can’t wait to see something like this in Richmond.  30-stories and altogether, 1400 apartments!  This is the kind of development RVA should aspire to!

https://www.arlnow.com/2023/01/23/county-board-approves-two-apartment-towers-in-crystal-city/?fbclid=IwAR2pKU7hzR3xdmTbfl6_vnbptHqT3zhdacCp4kN5qCJKEhjvatuZbU8d_5A

• Like 3

1 hour ago, eandslee said:

Can’t wait to see something like this in Richmond.  30-stories and altogether, 1400 apartments!  This is the kind of development RVA should aspire to!

https://www.arlnow.com/2023/01/23/county-board-approves-two-apartment-towers-in-crystal-city/?fbclid=IwAR2pKU7hzR3xdmTbfl6_vnbptHqT3zhdacCp4kN5qCJKEhjvatuZbU8d_5A

Yes we should!! Holy moly - between the two buildings, 1,440 residential units. And we get weak-kneed thinking about Avery Hall's proposed 500-plus units between their two towers. I know ... "market size" - we're not big enough -- YET -- to draw THAT level of development. How many decades will it be before a developer plunks down more than 1,400 units in any development in Richmond?

1 hour ago, eandslee said:

Soooo, I’ve been wanting to organize a meet-up in Richmond some time soon and was hoping to do so before the summer heat arrives. Spring time can be beautiful in Richmond and so I wanted to float a date around and see how many of you would be available and want to meet up.  I’m open to time and location, but I figured that our meet-up could also include a walk around downtown…perhaps even a Pulse ride (like a hop on, hop off kind of thing) to see the different construction sites along the corridor…even a photo with us all in front of some port-a-potties!  So, the date I’m throwing out there is:

Saturday, 22 April 2023

Let me know if you can or can’t.  Also, I’m looking for suggested meet-up places and a time. Figured we could, at least, spend a few hours together (maybe longer if we can stand to be around one another...LOL!).

At this point, I have no conflict. As far as a place to meet, I am flexible. A brewery always works for me

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1