Arkansawyer

Park Plaza Mall

Gymboree will be closing stores in Park Plaza, MCCain Mall, and th Outlets of Little Rock. There are listed on the retailer's website page.

On 7/23/2017 at 1:17 AM, ecity3138 said:

Gymboree will be closing stores in Park Plaza, MCCain Mall, and th Outlets of Little Rock. There are listed on the retailer's website page.

Apparently they are leaving their Pinnacle Hills Promenade store in Rogers, surprisingly.  

But let's be clear, this is part of a larger trend in brick-and-mortar retail, which is being battered by online.  This has been a freight train coming for 15 years.

Listed in the building permits in yesterday's paper was one for 6000 W. Markham, Building A. That address is Park Plaza. Do we think it's the mall itself or is "Building A" one of the Dillard's buildings? They could certainly use an update. It was for more than a million dollars. 

On 7/24/2017 at 11:09 AM, Architect said:

Apparently they are leaving their Pinnacle Hills Promenade store in Rogers, surprisingly.  

But let's be clear, this is part of a larger trend in brick-and-mortar retail, which is being battered by online.  This has been a freight train coming for 15 years.

I thought they were closing g the Store in the Fayetteville mall and keeping the Pinnacle Hills one.

12 minutes ago, TRB said:

I thought they were closing g the Store in the Fayetteville mall and keeping the Pinnacle Hills one.

Yes, that's what I said. "Leaving" it there.