What's up with the weather?

it's just dave

The stars must be lined up funny. One day is 65, next day its 30, tomorrow will be 70, Friday afternoon, maybe flurries. I'm very confused. Top up? Top down? Truck or car. Jacket or not. Coat, maybe, maybe not. My buttercups are coming up, but my feet are still cold. Geez. Have we seen a weirder January in a while?

And Vandy's win over Kentucky? What's up with that?

Burning questions from poor ol' bored Dave.

Oh well, I'm not overly disappointed in either.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The stars must be lined up funny. One day is 65, next day its 30, tomorrow will be 70, Friday afternoon, maybe flurries. I'm very confused. Top up? Top down? Truck or car. Jacket or not. Coat, maybe, maybe not. My buttercups are coming up, but my feet are still cold. Geez. Have we seen a weirder January in a while?

And Vandy's win over Kentucky? What's up with that?

Burning questions from poor ol' bored Dave.

Oh well, I'm not overly disappointed in either.

Vandy might be good, I don't know, but Kentucky stinks this year.

Weather--after a double-digit below zero early December, it's been warm up in Minnesota as well--highs in the mid-thirties, and it hasn't snowed in about a month. Normal highs and lows this time of year are 20 and 2. Anytime you can get away without wearing your down parka is a warm day.

Wacky weather/temperature swings continue! WooHoo!!!!

Nothing like warm days and thunderstorms in January!!! Followed by substantial temperature drops and cold miserable dampness.

We had such normal weather the last two years, with seasons and everything!!!! Alas, I suppose it could not last.

I am a UK fan all the way to the bone marrow. Can we forget the Vandy game and move on? Oh wait, I still see that UK sucks even more now that they gave up the game in Lex. to Alabama of all people. It is a sign of the times fellas. *takes drink of Makers Mark* *takes another drink of MM* *and another* *and a nother* * a nddddddd anothhhhhhurrrrr* *ANDY othur* * passes out*

Archived