So What Do You Do For A Living?

Hotlanta

I've always wondered what kind of job others have. Since some posters on here have intellectual posts, it sounds like some of us were really well educated and have incredible occupations. For example do you work for Wachovia, RJR, in RTP, Biotech Firm, Manufacturing, live with your parents and post all day. I am currently a student at a middle school (almost in high school).

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I own two registered companies, a web publishing company and a web holdings company, and attend UNC Charlotte.

Recently I have also started doing a little consulting for a few local industrial companies with the goal of helping these companies improve their online presence.

I'm doing alright for a freshman in college. :)

i'm a full-time student at gtcc (gonna transfer to guilford college this fall and get a business management degree - then move on to my real estate investment goals) and i'm currently working part-time doing quality control for the analog audio department of a multimedia company, which was my former employer of almost 8 years before i decided to go back to school.

• 2 weeks later...

I am a housewife and mother, and I homeschool my two teenaged kids. Before motherhood, I was a purchasing clerk at Marsh Furniture (Cabinets) in High Point. I do temp work on the side now that my kids are getting older. Motherhood has been the best job I've ever had though-by far.

I found this forum looking for some information online about the demolition of CCM. It brought me here.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived