Qatar forum

Qatarson

Hi , I suggest special forum for Qatar and here the reasons

1- Qatar after producing the natural gas plus the oil becomes third richest country in the world after Luxembourg and Norway ( Read Resource here ) and will becomes the richest world country at the end of 2008 after new gas projects complete and there many projects will be building there plus the under construction projects which need special forum to be listed in.

2- Qatar in new stage to rebuild it is capital Doha and building new cities such as Lusail city (more here) & the Pearl (more here).

3- Qatar currently building over 180 new towers (this year 2006) with Doha Airport ( more news ).

4- Qatar planing to build more projects will cost billions to see some of these projects click here

I lives in Qatar I will keep post the last news & pictures in the new forum

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, I'm glad another Qatarian is here. I myself am 100% Qatarian, but I live in the United States. I've been waiting to get someone else from Qatar to talk about growth and skyscraper development. Tell me, Qatarson, are you from Doha?

you are welcome brother and feel free anytime you want any information from the event , I'm from Wakrah and working in Qatar Urban & Planing Authority

you are welcome brother and feel free anytime you want any information from the event , I'm from Wakrah and working in Qatar Urban & Planing Authority

Ah, so you're not that far from Doha than, may'be 15 kilometres or so.

I've been trying to get a Qatar Forum started, but I haven't had any support, but know that you have joined, we can get a subforum started and get some more members.

Archived