Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

M. Brown

Ghostly Car

I was kind of expecting it because I've seen things like that before.. but I still jumped.

I was also watching a show on National Geographic Channel on insect swarms.. and there was this part where they were showing a "fight" between ants and termites and it was blinking really fast from scene to scene and I kept thinking "this is like a subliminal message.. something's gonna pop up".. and sure enough, this skeletal face of a human popped up for two blinks and then it went back to bugs.

I wondered if they did it for fun on Friday the 13th.

:ph34r:

Someone sent me an e-mail of this exact same commercial, about 3 months ago and it scared the living hell out of me. I think it was a German Energy Drink Commercial.

Nice Work though M. Brown.

LoL. My sister nearly jumped up into the upstairs floor.

my private pilot fundamentals professor did that to us in class over the projector. the whole class jumped. it was pretty funny.

"my private pilot fundamentals professor did that to us in class over the projector. the whole class jumped. it was pretty funny."

lol I would have loved to see that. the professor must have had a blast!

my private pilot fundamentals professor did that to us in class over the projector. the whole class jumped. it was pretty funny.

HAHAHA Awesome!!!

Okay, I was not expecting that. I just jumped out my chair and ran out the door. I just thought the car might vanish through the trees, but dang.

Okay, I was not expecting that. I just jumped out my chair and ran out the door. I just thought the car might vanish through the trees, but dang.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: