Where are you from?

Bears

Tennessee Forum Census  

118 members have voted

1. 1. Which Grand Division do you consider yourself from/native of?

• West Tennessee
    • Middle Tennessee
    • East Tennessee
    • None. I've only visited/driven thru or just wanted to know whats going on in TN.

• 2 months later...

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am from Concourse Village, located in the Bronx, NY.. I am an Aerospace student at MTSU with a concentration in Professional Pilot. I hope to be pilot for the "superior" Fed Ex. My girl and I are looking at Nashville and Memphis as potentials for starting a family. Other cities that catch our interests are San Diego, Chicago, and of course, NYC. NYC ranks number 1, Memphis ranks 2, San Deigo ranks 3, Chicago 4, and Nashville is 5. Before visiting Memphis, 4 years ago, I didn't expect much but heard many good things about the place back home; after the visit, I've taken a special interest in the city, well, Nashville and Memphis which is why I browse the Tennessee forum. Hope all proposals follow through, especially the Signature Tower..

Edited by AmandaHugginkiss

born and raised in nashville...in college now at north carolina state in raleigh. We'll see if I end up back in Nashville after college.

Welcome to the forum! I hope everything goes well for you in college, and it leads to a great profession, hopefully back in Nashville!

I was born in Centennial Hospital in Nashville, lived in Bellevue, right across the Wilco. Border in Temple Hills, and now in Franklin and attending Franklin High a.k.a. 'Franktown.' I feel ties to all of Tennessee because my mom is from Murray, KY (Similar to West TN) and my dad is from West Virginia (Similar to East Tennessee) but I hope to live my life in Nashvegas.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Boooo, Franklin High. I go to Centennial.

Oh please, y'all are just a half-rate-ghetto offshoot of Franklin with no identity :shades: ....but at least you aren't Brentwood :angry:

PS: JK about your school, if I had to choose one other than Franklin, it would most likely be CHS.

Edited by franktown

Psh. The Centennial squad has been sqwaking for many years. How many football games have you won against Franklin High? You can get back to me on that answer...

Just ribbin' ya, though, I had a bunch of friends that went to Centennial, but I'm all Rebel here :D

Psh. The Centennial squad has been sqwaking for many years. How many football games have you won against Franklin High? You can get back to me on that answer...

Just ribbin' ya, though, I had a bunch of friends that went to Centennial, but I'm all Rebel here :D

Hmm....let me think, I believe they've won about ZERO games against Franklin over the past ten years, but you know, we always appreaciate an easy win! Lets our players rest before the playoffs the following week. :D

Oh please, y'all are just a half-rate-ghetto offshoot of Franklin with no identity ....but at least you aren't Brentwood

PS: JK about your school, if I had to choose one other than Franklin, it would most likely be CHS.

Just ribbin' ya, though, I had a bunch of friends that went to Centennial, but I'm all Rebel here

Hmm....let me think, I believe they've won about ZERO games against Franklin over the past ten years, but you know, we always appreaciate an easy win! Lets our players rest before the playoffs the following week.

Psh. You're just jealous of our girls soccer team. Did yours go to state? I DON'T THINK SO!! :tough:

Psh. You're just jealous of our girls soccer team. Did yours go to state? I DON'T THINK SO!! :tough:

Hahahah, Girls Soccer? Come back to me when y'all go to state in a REAL sport (i.e. Football-last year, Baseball-this year, Vollyball-this year, etc.). Honestly, I sure hope y'all don't have any cars drive into the track stadium from the McEwen Drive Interchange.

• 2 weeks later...

I live in Boise, but am a middle Tennessean at heart. Both of my parents Graduated from Franklin High. (My mom lived in Boise until she was 17, my grandpa worked for the company that built the Saturn Plant in Spring Hill MKO, now Washington Group Intl.) I lived in Spring Hill until i was 14 and still retain an intrest in the Nashville Metro.

Edited by Boisefan

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I live in Nashville - moved here in the late '80s. I had thought I'd be long gone by now, but it's a very easy place to live. I travel for work, so I can get my "fix" for big cities out of my system. I then can come home to a nice, affordable place that I really like.

I had previously lived in Raleigh, NC, St. Paul, MN, and Philadelphia in reverse chronological order, after leaving the small town of Uniontown, PA after graduating from high school.

• 5 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 years later...