Pine Bluff's Decline

bigboyz05

I heard a little about this but I also saw it mentioned in the paper today. If Pine Bluff doesn't already have a bad enough image it's having problems with it's image over the internet as well. On Wikipedia someone had posted some racial statements. It mentioned that Pine Bluff had elected a black mayer, it's first in history. It also made mention that the city had greatly declined since then. I hate to burst someone's bubble here but Pine Bluff has been in decline long before Redus was elected as mayor. It's pretty sad that someone would try to make it sound like Pine Bluff's problems stem from the fact that there is a black mayor. Anyway now that someone caught that and reported it, it's been taken out.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^Wiki could be an excellent source of information... IF there were more accountability! Just allowing anyone to post anything is leaving the door open for trash. I've edited Wiki articles on a few occasions, correcting false information and adding to half-assed information.

I heard a little about this but I also saw it mentioned in the paper today. If Pine Bluff doesn't already have a bad enough image it's having problems with it's image over the internet as well. On Wikipedia someone had posted some racial statements. It mentioned that Pine Bluff had elected a black mayer, it's first in history. It also made mention that the city had greatly declined since then. I hate to burst someone's bubble here but Pine Bluff has been in decline long before Redus was elected as mayor. It's pretty sad that someone would try to make it sound like Pine Bluff's problems stem from the fact that there is a black mayor. Anyway now that someone caught that and reported it, it's been taken out.

Nothing has changed for the worse over the last two years that hasn't been going on for twenty. Whoever wrote that is probably very young and naive.

Archived