Super Bowl XXXVIII

Scott

Who do you think (or hope) will win?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think (or hope) will win?

• New England Patriots
    • Carolina Panthers

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everyone where I work seems to think it will be a Pats blowout win. They say the panthers have not played a team even close to the level of the pats in the playoffs. I'm surprised by this level of confidence. Certainly would never happen with the Sox.

Let me see i'll choose the Pats!!!! I just have a feeling that there wind and i'll even give you what i think the score will be Pats 32 Cats 29 :P

LOL. Maybe next time a thread lke this happens, I'll wait until the game is over too. Then I know my prediction will be correct!

Ok Scott, I owe you a bag of Grits, some Cheerwine, and a pack of Nabs when I see you. If it is in Charlotte, I will throw in a pack of Pigs Knuckles. :P

Gee I have no idea what half those things are but I hope they're good `cause I would have sent lobsters ;)

So did Charlotte's Mayor wear his Pats jersey on Monday?

Go Patriots!

PROVIDENCE & CHARLOTTE MAYORS MAKE WAGER ON SUPERBOWL XXXVIII GAME

Mayor Cicilline and Mayor Patrick McCrory of Charlotte, North Carolina, wagered a friendly Super Bowl bet this week - the losing mayor sports the opposition jersey, in the office, on the day they return to work.

"The Patriots are going to win," said Cicilline. "It's that simple."

Mayor McCrory offered his own prediction: "The Carolina Panthers are going to win and I'm looking forward to seeing Mayor Cicilline in a Panthers shirt."

Cicilline, who will be attending the game in Houston at his own expense, contacted Robert Kraft yesterday with an invitation to host a

SUPER BOWL XXXVIII

Victory Parade from the Boston Herald.

Check out their site.

--------------------------------------

New England Patriots owner Bob Kraft holds up the Super Bowl XXXVIII trophy during the team's victory celebration at City Hall Plaza, Tuesday, Feb. 3, 2004 in Boston. An estimated 1.5 million people gathered to celebrate the Super Bowl victory.

patsparade13.jpg

Duck Boats make their way up Boylston Street

patsparade12.jpg

Some local cuties supporting local hero, Tom Brady.

patsparade3.jpg

patsparade18.jpg

Photos by Steve Cahill of the Boston Herald

Archived