Question about NWA Transit

bigboyz05

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want to know are the transit systems of Fayetteville, Springdale and Rogers interconnected, work with each other somewhat or are they separate?

That's a good question. I know Razorback Transit in Fayetteville is independent from the other cities. As for Ozark Regional Transit... it's not even really organized or even publicly known enough to know for sure. I'll try to get more information on Ozark Regional Transit.

That was simple... here's the link to the Ozark Regional Transit with schedules and everything:

Ozark Regional Transit

I wish that ORT and Razorback Transit would have merged to form a more centralized and unified transit system. We would be able to run routes from Bentonville to any portion of Fayetteville. I would probably use public transit more if the two would have merged.

Both operate in Fayetteville. I've wondered if their routes overlap much. Of course Razorback focuses a lot around the university but does cover other areas of the city as well.

Archived