The West End

gs3

8 hours ago, GvilleSC said:

The building and the sidewalk/plaza look great from the air. Sadly, it appears that they have virtually no trees along that stretch. That will be pleasant come August. :blink:

I've always thought both this area and along the main street bridge over the reedy are in bad need of trees.

On 4/3/2020 at 7:57 AM, johnpro318 said:

The lower one is the Children's Theater.

My 14 year old daughter and her mom are moving to Greenville.  My daughter has been heavily involved in the theater scenes of both Columbia and Asheville. We are sort of feeling out what the Greenville scene is like. The Children's Theatre looks great.  I hope she will stay in Greenville a long time, as it's obviously a great town, and get involved with the arts, there.

• Like 2

On 4/3/2020 at 8:37 AM, GvilleSC said:

The building and the sidewalk/plaza look great from the air. Sadly, it appears that they have virtually no trees along that stretch. That will be pleasant come August. :blink:

It's a shame they didn't bury all the utility lines when they were doing the streetscaping. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, vicupstate said:

I welcome more and more townhomes into downtown. I do wish some of these would be less dead-end type developments and try harder to cobble together several lots for the building of blocks and through streets. Nonetheless, the transformation of this area around County Square is going to be fun to observe.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...