End of an era

tapezord

I'm not sure how many of you have clicked over to http://www.thepeoplemover.com in your adventures online, but it finally has been given a massive overhaul. I used to opperate an "unofficial" DPM website before they put their first website online (you may remmeber it, it ran the people mover theme song on loop the entire time) so I have an interest in what they did this time.

Its good to see that they finally have a legitimate looking website and its actually pretty thorough!

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The new people mover site is very nice (coming from someone who also designs websites). It's nice that it's more of a destination site than an informational website with news and updates.

tapezord, we will miss your website too though. Even though my friends found the looping people mover song somewhat hilarious.

tapezord, we will miss your website too though. Even though my friends found the looping people mover song somewhat hilarious.

whoa whoa whoa... I need to clarify something right here, right now...

the website with the looping song on it is NOT mine! That was the official site! :lol::w00t:

My friends and I had an inside joke about that being the internet's worst website.

Archived