Virginia Coffee House

rusthebuss

Hillary will be at my alma mater, Patrick Henry High School in Roanoke, Sunday and then Obama will be somewhere in Roanoke Monday (probably the Roanoke Civic Center).

I've also heard about a Clinton appearance in Manassas and Richmond, and an Obama rally in VA Beach. I'm sure both candidates will be appearing at least once in Hampton Roads.

I wouldn't be suprised if both of them made at least 7 appearances each in VA over the next 3 days.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Although I was hoping for a big announcement, Obama's being on the offense last night was a real crowd-pleaser. He's finally sticking it to McCain over the economy. And he did it all without being abrasive. It was very smooth, comedic, and to the point.

And I want to personally give a shout-out to the Ron Paul people who were the only supporters who had the will to come out and support their candidate and even got to pose a question to Obama. It was nice to see supporters who actually wanted a discussion and not to throw around some smears or attacks. Bravo!

Whenever McCain comes to town I'd like to go to one of his events to see how his supporters behave. It would be interesting research.

And I want to personally give a shout-out to the Ron Paul people who were the only supporters who had the will to come out and support their candidate and even got to pose a question to Obama. It was nice to see supporters who actually wanted a discussion and not to throw around some smears or attacks. Bravo!

• 2 months later...

Wow, the Sessoms thing is amazing. I was at a little poll party when I saw friends drop the news that Sessoms was leading.

Then I saw the news today that they printed up flyers and paid people to give them to a specific segment of the population showing that Obama and Sessoms were BFF, and that the people should also vote for Sessoms.

Someone on Pilot comment box said the Obama campaign confiscated the flyers. BLAM.