Best BBall Conference in the NCAA?

PghUSA

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OSU smacked Wisconsin, so I guess they are a #1.

I don't see UCLA as deserving a #1 seed given that they lost their last two games to teams that are not headed to the NCAA Tournament. OSU, Florida, UNC, Kansas, and Georgetown have a better case than UCLA in my opinion.

It is interesting to look at who got what seeds in the NIT. That can do a lot towards saying who might have been the one's that were close and got left out. Kansas State got a 2 seed, Syracuse got a 2 seed, Florida State got a 2 seed, and Drexel another loved one got a 3 seed. The 1 seeds were Mississippi State, West Virginia, Air Force, and Clemson. That should say who were most likely the last one's out.

Well now that Drexel lost to NC State in the first round, Syracuse bearly got past South Alabama at home. That is a team that was playing 5-10 and 6-0 guards. They did have a good big man that was double and triple teamed all night. Syracuse still wouldn't have won if South Alabama could hit a free throw. Kansas State barely beat Vermont by 2. We can stop hearing that they should have been in the NCAA.

Well now that Drexel lost to NC State in the first round, Syracuse bearly got past South Alabama at home. That is a team that was playing 5-10 and 6-0 guards. They did have a good big man that was double and triple teamed all night. Syracuse still wouldn't have won if South Alabama could hit a free throw. Kansas State barely beat Vermont by 2. We can stop hearing that they should have been in the NCAA.

I'm having fun rooting for the real underdogs. Davidson gave Maryland all that they wanted for most of the game today. Stanford was just sad. I don't think that they ever got off the plane in Kentucky. Georgetown looks like they woke up against Belmont. I think that they just wanted to see themselves behind in the game.

Hey we have our first upsets with Duke & ND losing. Wiscy came back from 18 down to win over the 15th seed. What about Tennessee winning 121-86? That is crazy for college ball. I don't think we'll see any real upsets until this weekend when the games start becoming more competitive.

Hey we have our first upsets with Duke & ND losing. Wiscy came back from 18 down to win over the 15th seed. What about Tennessee winning 121-86? That is crazy for college ball. I don't think we'll see any real upsets until this weekend when the games start becoming more competitive.

Archived