What to do after Last Call?

snoogit

I was thinking, what is something good to do after Last Call? I don't go out that late very often, but I'm posing this to the members, where is a good place to hang out after all the bars are closed? I know theres always the national chains, but anything locally owned? Any 2am-sunrise specialty diners?

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was thinking, what is something good to do after Last Call? I don't go out that late very often, but I'm posing this to the members, where is a good place to hang out after all the bars are closed? I know theres always the national chains, but anything locally owned? Any 2am-sunrise specialty diners?

Two words for you......Dog Pit. But then again you can always go to Denny's at 2am there's usually some good entertainment there.

I think the H. Ritz Koney on Ionia is open late on Friday/Sat nights.

I saw a sign at Ritz Koney that said they were open until 3am on weekends. Some of the bars that are opting to stay open later should really think about re-opening the kitchen about 1-2am so people can hang out - eat - etc. (Of course, it would be nice if they didn't turn on the bright lights then too! :shok: )

Rumor had it at one time that the old Red Lion on Bridge next to the Anchor was bought and soon to be turned into an all night deal.. haven't seen much happen lately though

Wolfgang's in Eastown used to open up pretty early in the morning. Not sure if they still are.

Yeah they open early.. if you can either force your eyeballs to stay open or peel yourself off the bed/sidewalk/couch/bushes that early after being out all night :alc::rofl:

Bridge Street Pizza. You can't sit down and hang out there but they have great pizza by the slice late into the night. They even deliver until 3:00am.

love that pizza, at 2:30 am its the BEST!

Saturday when I left McFaddens after work there were people skating.. AT 4:45AM!!!!!!! who does that? :shok:

Probably not a good idea after being at the bar, but...

love that pizza, at 2:30 am its the BEST!

Saturday when I left McFaddens after work there were people skating.. AT 4:45AM!!!!!!! who does that? :shok:

Probably not a good idea after being at the bar, but...

They might have been there for that Griffins Great Skate Fundraiser. It went 24 hours straight starting on Saturday night.

They might have been there for that Griffins Great Skate Fundraiser. It went 24 hours straight starting on Saturday night.

That was probably it, there were a bunch of people down there, and i thought it to be a bit odd. :huh:

Archived