Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

swake

Uptown area of Tulsa

Uptown Tulsa (Just south of downtown)

Uptown.jpg

The Hotel Ambassador in the Uptown area

AmbassadorHotel.jpg

The pretty ugly on the outside but nice inside University Club Tower in Uptown but also right off of Riverparks, condos, great views of downtown and Riverparks

UniversityClub.jpg

Yes, the Univ. Club tower not exactly a beauty on the outside, but a good landmark and a unique addition to the skyline no less. It almost looks like it has had tornado damage and parts of the facade fell off. Or a flamethrower attacked... ;)

Yes, the Univ. Club tower not exactly a beauty on the outside, but a good landmark and a unique addition to the skyline no less. It almost looks like it has had tornado damage and parts of the facade fell off. Or a flamethrower attacked... ;)

LOL, yeah, those are actually the balconies. All it needs is a new curtain on the outside, something better than what looks like, and may well be, 1960's linolieum. The building had a rotating resturant at the top at one time, no idea what is there now. It's long gone.

It's in a really great little neighborhood I used to live in. A mix of old nice homes, oil mansions, infill condos and the odd large apartment building.

I've seen the University Tower several times while I've been in Tulsa before. I never really knew what it was until now. Doesn't look like the most pretty building to me.