Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gs3

Greenville surburban lofts

Great to see lofts not only taking off in the downtown, but also in the suburbs. Here are some photos of Cotton Mill Place lofts in Simpsonville:

CIMG4234.jpg

CIMG4235.jpg

CIMG4236.jpg

CIMG4237.jpg

CIMG4238.jpg

CIMG4239.jpg

Thats tricky. I saw 'suburban lofts' as the title and I was rather confused. This is suburban in most respects, but the Mill makes all the difference. Very exciting for Simpsonville. :)

Simpsonville is definitely "suburban Greenville," just as Boiling Springs is "suburban Spartanburg." ;)

This project looks to be coming along very well! I love the fact that at least a few of the last remaining old mills from the 1800s are being preserved for the future. :shades:

True, but Boiling Springs' only historic aspect is the spring, which is conveniently located in a shopping center next to Blockbuster.

In downtown Easley there are also some lofts (recently complete or very near completion) in a building that has housed...if Im not mistaken...a button factory and a high school.

Thats tricky. I saw 'suburban lofts' as the title and I was rather confused. This is suburban in most respects, but the Mill makes all the difference. Very exciting for Simpsonville. :)

I'm not 100% sure I would call it suburban. It is located in downtown Simpsonville.

I'm not 100% sure I would call it suburban. It is located in downtown Simpsonville.

True, but Simpsonville IS suburban Greenville in a broader sense.

Suburban to Greenville.