Norfolk Arts and Entertainment

skylinefan

18 hours ago, Norva757 said:

So what is the truth then

That crime happens in this city yes, but to say that it happens at every big crowd and is what stopped first friday's from happening is just plain wrong. Folks so often catastrophize Norfolk crime, and it's part of the reason why we don't have a nightlife downtown anymore. Pushing 'crime in downtown Norfolk is so rampant we can't even have a fun social gathering' is not helpful

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

• vdogg locked and unlocked this topic

Artic i wasnt necessarily saying its rampant but i did work for the light rail and i got to listen and deal with the problems that were going on down there. There was a lot of stuff not reported on the news that went on. I think DT Norfolk is a great place and want it to expand and have a better night life like we deserve. I dont come on here to argue or prove a point. All I want is this city to live up to its potential and beyond. 

51 minutes ago, EJ_LEWIS said:

Sam Samsalone a Realtor in Hampton Roads has a really cool youtube video about the NEON district of Norfolk.  I think once more housing gets built here this area is going to really explode.  

Obviously he’s a real estate agent and mentioning apartments doesn’t benefit him but there are so many more places to live in NEON than the one building he mentioned. Disappointed he didn’t at least make mention of that since he has a larger audience than people looking to buy a home.