For post 200 Newbie says - Thanks

Thanks to all the forum members and a special shout out to those that have slow walked this transplant and have brought me up to speed on these exciting times in our great city.

Dave - What a treasure to read your posts, from the most arcane details of historic Nashville to a synopsis of the Bachelor you posts communicate your enthusiasm for all that is Nashville.

William - It is great to have a member of 'official' Nashville as a resource to both keep our runaway imaginations in check and to help us piece together disparate sources of information. Your inclusiveness toward this transplant has not gone without notice.

Michael - What can I say, you take photos I wish my eye could compose and you are a rabid fan of the Predators (one of the reasons I moved d'town). Keep this up and I may be able to overlook the whole UK craziness. :)

Ron - Thanks for burning the shoe leather and running up your broadband usage gathering all (and I mean ALL) the information for the board about the numerous developments in progress.

John - Thank you for sharing your unique insights with the board. Your connections to the d'town fabric are especially relevant and of interest to me.

And to RK, Hankster, and all rest thanks for posting all the interesting information, pics and ideas that make the Tennessee forum so great. Reading and posting (but mainly reading) the board is now part of my daily ritual. The more people we can get to participate in the forum will speak well of the future of Nashville as all of our cheerleading (not that there is anything wrong with that) is contagious. So here is to the Tennessee forum, we have an abundance of exciting developments in the next few years to discuss. Cheers

-Todd

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks to all the forum members and a special shout out to those that have slow walked this transplant and have brought me up to speed on these exciting times in our great city.

Dave - What a treasure to read your posts, from the most arcane details of historic Nashville to a synopsis of the Bachelor you posts communicate your enthusiasm for all that is Nashville.

William - It is great to have a member of 'official' Nashville as a resource to both keep our runaway imaginations in check and to help us piece together disparate sources of information. Your inclusiveness toward this transplant has not gone without notice.

Michael - What can I say, you take photos I wish my eye could compose and you are a rabid fan of the Predators (one of the reasons I moved d'town). Keep this up and I may be able to overlook the whole UK craziness. :)

Ron - Thanks for burning the shoe leather and running up your broadband usage gathering all (and I mean ALL) the information for the board about the numerous developments in progress.

John - Thank you for sharing your unique insights with the board. Your connections to the d'town fabric are especially relevant and of interest to me.

And to RK, Hankster, and all rest thanks for posting all the interesting information, pics and ideas that make the Tennessee forum so great. Reading and posting (but mainly reading) the board is now part of my daily ritual. The more people we can get to participate in the forum will speak well of the future of Nashville as all of our cheerleading (not that there is anything wrong with that) is contagious. So here is to the Tennessee forum, we have an abundance of exciting developments in the next few years to discuss. Cheers

-Todd

Todd, I think I speak for Casey when I say it has been my pleasure to talk with you both on here and in person. You are a great guy with awesome digs. Thank you for allowing me the oppurtunity. Here's to another long spell of forum memories and forum meetings!!!

BTW, since the Preds are a reason you moved downtown, you should email the owner Craig Leipold your story. I know he loves to hear stuff like this. He has been known to give out tickets from time to time, muhahhahahahahaha! LOL!!! :shades:

EDIT: Old Hickory was the nickname for President Andrew Jackson.

Great post, Todd. I think I'm speaking for everyone when I say that we've enjoyed reading your insightful posts, and look forward to many more. After a while, you feel like you get to know everyone on a personal basis on this site, and really look forward to each and every post you read. I'm glad you're enjoying living here in Nashville. It's a great city. GO PREDS!!!

Hey Todd, Thanks!

We cant do it with you either. Just keep the informative post coming. I've been taking a little down time for a couple of weeks jsut to let my head clear a little. We have a great team here and seems to be grtting bigger everyday.

OHB is one screwed up road, thats for sure.

OHB, oh, that's easy. After 50 years, you should have it all figured out. I remember when Percy Priest Lake was built...and fished standing on Old Hickory Blvd...on the yellow lines so I wouldn't fall off the edge. Talk about confusing a bunch of people. Anyway, you'll get it, just don't ever try to give anyone directions that include that road. As fieldmarshal implied, it's OUR little secret bypass.

I share your feelings on this board. Who would ever have thought that after becoming frustrated so much with the forum members on other boards that I would have landed here to watch our group grow with so much enthusiasm. Friendships have indeed been made, unlikely as some of them would seem. I turn 53 on Tuesday, and I must say, it's been great getting to know you all. Thanks for making a place for ol' Dave. (hush, Hank, lol).

Archived