Tha Big 3!

motonenterprises

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where is Backyward Burgers in Greenville?

Is the Rock Bottom in Chas, the same as Rock Bottom Brewery in Charlotte?

Rock Bottom is national...there's one in Atlanta and in Boston, and few others too i cant think of which cities right now....

Great list, Temeteron! I do have one question dealing with Don Pedros. Are you sure that's the correct name of the restaurant, or is it Don Pablos? If it is Don Pablos, Chas did have one along with G'ville on Rivers Avenue...it is now a north area Wild Wings.

Here's a Charleston franchise I'm pretty certain no one else in this state has: Salsarita's. It's great Mexican, served similarly to Moe's, but it has much better, more authentic Mexican. They also have great margaritas and a better atmosphere. I know there are none in Cola, but G'ville may have some. Can anybody confirm that?

You're right....its Don Pablos...my mistake!

Where is the Borders in Greenville? Isnt it one of the smaller stores?

There is also a Beezers (other than in Cola) in Clemson. Not quite Greenville but close enough.

Bonefish (i guess) is a national chain. There is one in Augusta, my mom eats there but I cannot stand it....worst food ive EVER had.

East Bay st. i think.......oh wait.....thats SouthEnd Brewery....my mistake!

Aha... thats quite a different restaurant. Still good, but not the same. I am a huge fan of Rock Bottom. South End is pretty good, but not THAT good :)

Barley's Taproom and Pizzeria in Greenville! :wub: A must do in downtown Greenville!

Is Steak 'n Shake in the other cities yet? This is a great place open 24 hours a day. :thumbsup:

Steak n Shake isin many other cities of various sizes, but I have yet to see it anywhere else in SC.

I know that when the DT Marriott in Columbia was an Adam's Mark, it was the only one in the state. Did Adam's Mark get bought out or something?

No, they just closed a few hotels.....recently the Charlotte location closed.....Adams mark is only in the following cities now: Indianapolis, Buffalo, Dallas, Denver, & St. Louis

Utah based Sportsman Warehouse will be opening a 60,000-square-foot store at this location on Piney Grove Road in late Aug/Sept. The project is looking to spark a redevelopment boom along Piney Grove Road at the interstate.

Check it out in the Business section of the state.

As of now its the only one in the state that I know of.

Archived